Profit or loss with individual seller accounts on amazon
Amazon, a growing online buying and selling platform, has become a favourite among people to buy or sell products quickly. There are two types of accounts available on the amazon platform, and both accounts are more beneficial. Choose the right one that suits you, and enjoy creating a business platform. Here in this article, we will look at a clear view of individual amazon seller accounts.
Individual seller account: individual seller account is a basic seller plan, cost-effective, and if you wish to sell less than 40 units per month, then an individual seller account is the best option. You can switch to a professional account once you start selling more than 40 units per month.
How to create an individual seller account:
- Login to the website
- Provide a business name, legal name and address.
- Give any identity proof approved by the government.
- Give proper contact information
- Additionally, add a ‘ship from’ address
- Provide your bank details without any mistake
- It is essential to provide tax identity information
If you are unsatisfied with providing details, you can stop registration at any point.
Note on fulfilment methods:
When it comes to fulfilment, an individual amazon seller will have two options, FBA (fulfilment by amazon) and FBM (fulfilment by merchant).
- Fulfilment by amazon:
- Sellers can produce and ship the products to the amazon warehouse.
- Until the product gets an order, the product will be there in the amazon fulfilment centre.
- Once there is an order for the product, amazon completes the transactions and updates it.
- Amazon will do the shipping and packing process
- Every 14 days, you will get the profit directly to your account.
- Fulfilment by merchant:
- You are supposed to do the packing and shipping yourself.
- You have to store your inventory
- Individual account holders should send the product on their own when there is an order.
- There is a silver lining there are no storage fees.
Nos in individual seller account:
- No seller tools: you will not get access to amazon reports and selling tools
- No monthly cost: there is no monthly subscription in the individual seller account.
- Pre-item fee: in addition to the seller fee, you must pay per-item fees.
- No to FBA: you cannot use an FBA account.
Overall, each account has its advantage, have proper knowledge before registering to any account. Gather more information about individual amazon seller account from the website https://www.zonbase.com/blog/deciding-between-a-professional-or-individual-seller-account-on-amazon/